- Clear coat safe
- Machine washable
Make the most of your car wash by finishing it with an Armor All® microfiber dryer towel.
Our high-quality microfiber towels for car drying are designed to make car drying easier and faster, with a soft touch and high water absorption. Use across your car’s exterior – paintwork, chrome finishes and windows – to dry quickly and cleanly, leaving no marks, dirt or scratches behind.
- Absorbs 8 times its weight in water
- Dries large areas quickly
- Lint free and clear coat safe
- Machine washable when dirty
It’s simple to use the Armor All® microfiber dryer towel. Follow our instructions for a streak-free finishing when cleaning your car.
- Wipe down small areas of any of your car’s exterior surface at a time.
- Wring out excess water as you go to keep the microfiber dryer towel absorbent.
- Once your car’s dry, wash the towel by hand or machine – on a low temperature.
- Thoroughly rinse, leave it to dry and use it again or put away for next time.
Help & Advice
- Exterior TipsKnowing how to clean your car wheels and wash your tires the right way can make a big difference to the overall look of your vehicle. Your tires pick up the most dirt while driving. Find out the right way clean your tires and wheels, including how to clean chrome wheels.
- Exterior TipsPlastic and rubber can be found all over a car’s exterior — the trim, molding, bumpers, even the brackets that hold wiper blades. We’ve got the tips you need on cleaning these items as well as how to clean black plastic trim on a car and washing a convertible’s canvas.
- Exterior TipsEven with vast improvement in the quality of automotive paint, you still need to protect your car’s thin clear coat finish from oxidation and environmental damage.