- Easy to use
- Lasts up to 4 weeks
- Repels dust and dirt
Brake dust can be aggravating to you and your car’s wheels. Armor All® Outlast™ Brake Dust Repellent is here to help. Simply spray Outlast™ Brake Dust Repellent on clean, dry wheels to repel brake dust, road grime and dirt, creating an invisible barrier that can last up to four weeks, keeping your wheels clean from wash to wash.
- Protects against dust, grime and dirt
- Can last up to four weeks
- Keeps your wheels clean for longer
- Makes cleaning wheels easier
- Simple to use on clean, dry wheels
Armor All® Outlast™ Brake Dust Repellent and can be applied to your wheels in just a few simple steps.
- Check the vehicle’s wheels are clean and dry.
- Shake can well before use.
- Liberally spray the Armor All Brake Dust Repellent over entire wheel (rim).
- Do not touch the wheel after application, as this will remove the protection.
- Leave to dry for one hour. Drying time will vary depending on the temperature.
Recommended application is in temperatures above 65°F and the longer you leave Outlast™ Brake Dust Repellent to dry (allow at least 1 hour), the better the protection will be.
For Best Results
Apply tire shine before applying Armor All Brake Dust Repellent. Remove any overspray from the wheel (or use a rag/applicator sponge to apply the tire shine).
Help & Advice
- Exterior TipsKnowing how to clean your car wheels and wash your tires the right way can make a big difference to the overall look of your vehicle. Your tires pick up the most dirt while driving. Find out the right way clean your tires and wheels, including how to clean chrome wheels.
- Exterior TipsPlastic and rubber can be found all over a car’s exterior — the trim, molding, bumpers, even the brackets that hold wiper blades. We’ve got the tips you need on cleaning these items as well as how to clean black plastic trim on a car and washing a convertible’s canvas.
- Exterior TipsEven with vast improvement in the quality of automotive paint, you still need to protect your car’s thin clear coat finish from oxidation and environmental damage.