Ultra Shine Headlight Restoration Wipes
- Eliminates Yellowing
- Lasting Protection
- Sheens & Shines
Armor All® Ultra Shine Headlight Restoration Wipes easily get rid of oxidation, restoring your headlights like new in two easy steps. Pre-moistened wipes eliminate the guesswork out of how much to use and require no tools or sandpaper. Our Headlight Restoration Wipes cure in about 3 hours and provide lasting UV protection.
- Easily wipe away oxidation to restore headlights like new.
- No tools or sandpaper needed.
- Pre-moistened wipes take the guesswork out of headlight restoration.
- Step one cleans and wipes away haze and yellowing caused by oxidation.
- Step two wipes on UV Sealant Protection Coating for lasting UV protection.
Often bought together
Armor All® Ultra Shine Headlight Restoration Wipes will give your car headlights a stunning sheen in two steps. No tools or sandpaper needed.
Step 1: Oxidation Removal
Use painter’s tape to protect painted surfaces surrounding headlight.
- Ensure headlight is clean and dry.
- Open one Cleaning/Oxidation Removal pouch and remove wipe. Keep wipe folded to reduce evaporation.
- Scrub headlight with firm, even pressure in a horizontal back-and-forth motion. You will notice the oxidation residue beginning to be removed.
- Turn the wipe to a clean side, keeping the wipe folded.
- Continue to wipe, turning wipe to clean section as needed until no residue is visible on wipe. Discard wipe.
- Open a second Cleaning/Oxidation Removal pouch and continue wiping back and forth with firm pressure for at least 2 minutes.
- Note: Though your headlight may appear clear, additional deep cleaning is necessary to ensure all oxidation is removed.
- Repeat the above steps on other headlight.
Step 2: UV Sealant Protection
- Ensure surface is dry before applying sealant. For best results, first wipe surface with a clean, lint-free towel.
- Open UV Sealant Protection pouch and pull out wipe.
- Apply to the headlight surface by wiping in one direction, similar to applying a coat of paint. One wipe will coat two headlights, but use additional sealant wipe if needed. Avoid contact with painted surfaces.
- Let surface dry completely. Surface will be dry to touch in about 3 hours. Do not touch surface and avoid contact with water until dry. If spotting or streaking occurs from water contact before fully dry, repeat Step 1 and Step 2 with fresh wipes.
Note: Drying time after Step 2 is dependent upon weather conditions. Drying may take longer in lower temperatures or higher humidity.