- Heavy Duty Cleaning
- Lifts Tough Stains
- Removable brush
Designed for your car’s unique needs, Armor All® Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner lifts away dirt and debris without harming delicate automotive surfaces. Its balanced formula helps remove a variety of stains, while the car upholstery cleaning brush can help you to tackle ground-in dirt. Keep your car’s carpet good as new with Armor All® Carpet Upholstery Cleaner.
- Deep-cleaning, fast-acting stain removal
- Strong enough to lift tough, ground-in stains
- Foam breaks down and removes mud, salt, grease, food, and coffee
- Removable brush saves time and effort to tackle ground-in stains
Use Armor All® Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner on your car’s carpets and upholstery.
- Shake well.
- Spray directly on surface.
- Allow the foam to collapse and penetrate the surface.
- Scrub scratch-resistant surfaces with bristled brush.
- To remove brush, place one hand firmly on the can and the other hand on the brush. Pull the bottom of the brush out slightly and rotate counterclockwise. Do not allow to dry on surface.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
For Best Results
Stubborn stains may require scrubbing. Do not allow to dry on surface.
Frequently Asked Questions
Armor All® Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner contains surfactants, diethylene glycol butyl ether, builders, and isobutene.
Although the products could probably be used on many household surfaces, they have been developed and tested for use on automobiles. Just make sure that you test first in an inconspicuous area.
While our products are safe for most of your car’s surfaces, it’s smart to be sure before you begin using a product. Visit the individual product pages or check label for usage instructions.
Help & Advice
- Interior TipsKnowing how to clean car upholstery is important, as it takes up a significant portion of your car’s interior and gets lots of wear and tear. Your car’s seats, carpets, and floor mats all get dirty and stained, so regular maintenance is key.
- Interior TipsThe interior of your car is constantly exposed to sunlight and heat. Over time, rubber, leather and vinyl interiors – such as dashboards and seats - can become discolored, dried out and cracked if not treated properly. Protectants are the most effective way to clean car interiors like vinyl as they contain surfactants to remove dirt and offer protection from UV damage.