Armor All® Leather Care Protectant helps keep your car’s leather interior looking new. Sun, heat, and humidity are tough on leather, so it’s important to give your vehicle’s leather attention and care.
Armor All® Leather Care Protectant renews and revives leather’s natural beauty to preserve that rich, soft, supple look and feel that you love.
- Cleansing agents reach into the grain of your car’s leather to remove dirt and soil
- Conditioners enhance your leather’s rich, natural beauty and restore its supple feel
- Powerful blocking agents help protect against spills, stains, cracking, fading, discoloration and premature aging
Use Armor All® Leather Care Protectant on leather seats, leather paneling and leather dashboards.
- Shake well.
- Apply liberally to a clean cloth or spray directly onto leather surface.
- Wipe evenly over the surface and remove excess.
- Apply as often as needed to clean, condition and protect your leather interior.
Tips & Tricks
Spots and scuff marks can sometimes be removed with a pencil eraser, especially on lighter leather.
For Best Results
First, test on inconspicuous area before use. Not for use on suede or unfinished leather.
Frequently Asked Questions
Armor All® Leather Care Protectant products are perfect for use on your treated leather home furnishings. Our specially formulated leather products condition your leather, whether in your car or house, helping to keep your leather looking like new. These products, however, are not designed for use on suede, buckskin or fabric. They are also not designed for use on bench or cycle seats due to slipperiness. If you have any doubts about a specific surface, it’s always wise to test an inconspicuous area first.
Help & Advice
- Interior TipsThe interior of your car is constantly exposed to sunlight and heat. Over time, rubber, leather and vinyl interiors – such as dashboards and seats - can become discolored, dried out and cracked if not treated properly. Protectants are the most effective way to clean car interiors like vinyl as they contain surfactants to remove dirt and offer protection from UV damage.
- Interior TipsKnowing how to clean car upholstery is important, as it takes up a significant portion of your car’s interior and gets lots of wear and tear. Your car’s seats, carpets, and floor mats all get dirty and stained, so regular maintenance is key.